We are proud to announce that we are starting the implementation of the project co-financed by the National Center for Research and Development under the competition 6 / 1.1.1 / 2020 Fast track, entitled “Development of an innovative and pro-environmental advertising display”.
We develop our internal In-Store Marketing department and introduce pro-ecological standards in the production of stands.
The aim of the project is to create and implement advertising stands into our offer, which will be distinguished primarily by a pro-environmental design based on the use of biodegradable raw materials.
The pro-environmental advertising stand that will be the result of our project is:
- Setting modern ecological trends,
- Safety for consumers and the environment,
- Innovation consisting in replacing plastic construction elements with biodegradable,
- Meeting the expectations of our customers and general market trends in the world.
The new solution will allow our clients to:
- Lowering the overall consumption of plastics in everyday business activities,
- Subjecting the POS materials supplied by Walstead to an easy and complete recycling process, thus generating additional savings,
- Strengthening the positive image of the company thanks to the use of ecological solutions,
- Creating a competitive advantage by getting ahead of the competition in pro-eco activities.
We encourage you to follow the progress of the project in the future by observing our social media.
#WalsteadCE #EnvironmentalSustainability #proeco #EUproject #NCBR #OperationalProgramIntelligentDevelopment #FastTrack