We are pleased to announce that we have successfully passed the audit of ISO IMS supervision (quality, environment, safety). The audit showed full compliance of the system with the requirements of the standards.
The specific aspects highlighted in the audit report and thus the strengths of Walstead CE are:
- Health and safety records are maintained and supervised at a high level.
- A large number of people is trained in first aid.
- Supervision over the infrastructure and records are proof of compliance with formal requirements and a proper systemic approach to resources.
- Internal and external audits – efficient tool to improve IMS.
- Monitoring of various indicators (quality, environment, health and safety at work and other indicators).
- Efficient internal communication process in the area of IMS. Sharing access to electronic communication channels in the areas of business, environmental protection and sustainable development with stakeholders.
- Efficiently implemented and monitored production planning and preparation processes.
- Instant responses to inquiries and order processing.
- High involvement of the Proxy in IMS.
- Monitoring of working environment conditions and effective communication of results to employees.
We constantly care about quality, environment and safety, and a positive result from the audit is the best proof of that.